10 Ways of looking at Margaret McMullan and Where the Angels Lived
With apologies to Wallace Stevens
- Margaret McMullan is delightful to talk to.
- Her story about her visit to Yad Vashem will give you goosebumps.
- When she reads portions of her book, her voice carries the poignancy of her story.
- The photographs in her power point presentation are amazing. I kept wondering how she found them.
- Where the Angels Lived is part memoir, part family history, part Holocaust history, and part mystery.
- What better quest is there in life than trying to uncover the lost history of an unknown relative?
- Yes, this is about the Holocaust but there is hope in the book.
- This would be an amazing book club selection.
- McMullan’s writing is exquisite – detailed and luminous.
- Everyone should have the opportunity to meet and hear Margaret McMullan.