Want an author visit?
Margaret’s new memoir, Where the Angels Lived: One Family’s Story of Loss, Exile, and Return is due out early 2019. She’s booking speaking engagements now. You can connect with her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Readings and Presentations are approximately 35-45 minutes and can be followed by a question and answer session and book signing.
Skyping with your class or your book group is free!
- Turning Life Into Art: Novels, Short Stories, Essays
- Writing Historical Fiction
- Writing for Young Adults
- How I Came to Write How I Found the Strong (or any of the other novels)
- Mississippi as Landscape
- Slideshow/Power Point Presentation About The Writing Process, Inspiration, and How To Develop Ideas For Characters, Setting, and Plots
- Writing Workshops To Begin Your Novels or Stories
- Where The Angels Lived; A Fulbright Experience